"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Church's Hospitality Ministry Needs YOU!

Why not prayerfully consider serving as a greeter at our church?  You can start by watching this video (less than 8 minutes long)!

Points of the video include the following.
  • I’m a first time church greeter: What do I do?
  • What is the most important thing for a church greeter?
  • What 4 actions are important for a church greeter to remember?
  • What should I say to a first time church visitor?
  • What can I do after the service?
  • Does my role as a greeter really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment