"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Litany of Grace

Credo, A Litany of Grace for This Dreadful Election
by Diana Butler Bass 

I believe God creates the world and all therein good, even very good, no matter how far from that goodness human beings wander;

I believe Love casts out fear, and that living with compassion is the path to joy;

I believe Gratitude threads all of the connections in the web of life; 

I believe Wisdom dwells among us, embodying both divine insight and human intellect;

I believe Hope banishes cynicism, always drawing us toward a creative future;

I believe Awe opens us to an awakened life that reaches out to the world to restore and save;

I believe Justice flows all around us, like a healing river; 

I believe All Shall Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment