"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Friday, December 23, 2016

Three gifts...

 There are three gifts for you to open this weekend at Stevi UMC:

Christmas Eve @ 7:00 pm

Christmas Morning Festive worship @ 10:30 am

Christmas Vespers @ 5:00 pm

Each worship service will offer something for you and yours that will serve to remind each one present of why this celebration has been so important to Christians down through the ages. 
 
It's up to you to decide: Do I want to open all three gifts or will I settle for just one or two?  
 
Each worship service is also your gift to God with another choice for you to make: will I be generous toward God in the form of my presence or will I limit how much of my time and effort to give in return for God's generosity?
We're ready, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment