"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Friday, May 10, 2019

Mental Health Awareness Month

May is mental health awareness month. We pledge to foster policies that promote compassion, advocate access to care and eradicate stigma. 

To learn more about The United Methodist Church's commitment to end the stigma around mental health, read our Faith and Facts Card from the General Board of Church & Society @
http://ow.ly/9vvT50tWe80

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for shearing about this I thinks its very hopeful post and very important post for us. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.
    cummins mental health

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. addiction treatment centers near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post Nice Post keep it up. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.
    dr stahl

    ReplyDelete