"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Message from D.S. John Daniels

First United Methodist Church, Missoula
PO Box 7646, 300 E. Main St., Missoula, MT 59807
406-396-8966             
john@yacumc.org

To the United Methodist Pastors and Faith Communities of the Western Mountains District:
I write to you all on the eve of my last official day as the Western Mountains District Superintendent in order to convey my thanksgiving to you all for two substantial, creative, and informative years in which we worked together, learned together, prayed together, and journeyed together towards the ministry opportunities afforded us by the Grace of God.  It has been a wonderful, humbling journey for me personally, as I was given the rare blessing of insight into many, many ministries and personalities all shaped by the common core of seeking God’s will on earth.  Such an experience has opened my eyes, mind, and heart to the reality of Yellowstone Annual Conference’s generosity, spirituality, and camaraderie for the sake of Christ.  I thank you for this blessing you have graciously shared with me.

From this point on, Rev. Kama Hamilton Morton will be the District Superintendent over the state of Montana; please direct your correspondence to her  (kama@yacumc.org; cell phone 406-868-6853) or the new district office (contact information presently being constructed).

I will continue to keep you all in my heart as a fellow sojourner on the pathway Jesus extends before us, and pray God’s continuing blessing upon you in our joint effort to see God’s will be done, here and now, and far into the future.
Grace to you,

Rev. John Daniels, Pastor, First UMC Missoula

No comments:

Post a Comment