"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Question

QUESTION
(based on Jeremiah 23:23-24)

Am I a God nearby,
And not far off?
Why do you hide,
Remove yourself from me,
Run like a child
Into the forest
To keep from being found?
And if I should confront you
Face to face,
Or if I catch you
In your tears or shame,
What then
Makes you turn away from me,
Cover your heart
As if I could not see it
I , who made your heart,
I, who hear its dreams,
And I, who plant all love within it?
I am the One
Who, seeking, will always find you,
Who, absent, is always with you,
Who, silent, is always calling you,
Who, greater than the starlit universe,
Bends to offer you life.
Come to me.


--Timothy Haut, August, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment