"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Prayer Chair - Fourth Sunday in Lent


O Jesus my hope,
For me offer'd up,
Who with clamour pursu'd thee to Calvary’s top:
The blood thou hast shed,
For me let it plead,
And declare thou hast dy'd in thy murderer’s stead.


Now, now let me know
Its virtue below;
Let it wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Let it hallow my heart,
And toroughly convert,
And make me, O Lord, in the world as thou art.


Each moment apply'd,
My weakness to hide,
Thy blood be upon me, and always abide:
My advocate prove
With the Father above,
And speak me at last to the throne of thy love.



The Methodist Pocket Hymn-Book. 45th ed., Abraham Paul, 1818. Page 29, No. 23

No comments:

Post a Comment