"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Devotional for December 19

First Presbyterian Church - Greensboro, NC
                                    Alpha & Omega
 

I have always been interested and amazed by time. Yes, time is such an enigma...so valued and yet never possessed.

So when Jesus says “I am the Alpha and Omega,” the beginning and the end, I have always considered it just that. Jesus is at all times. Since He is the beginning and the end, that also makes Him all the time in between.  So not only is Jesus…. Man, God, Divine…. He is also Time. 


Recently I have experienced this Alpha and Omega myself as I remembered the life of my Mother, at the beginning and end of her life. And this has really hit home to me that Jesus is with us not only at the Alpha and Omega... the beginning and the end... but He is also with us through all the times of our lives.

Merry Christmas!
 
Paul Ludington

No comments:

Post a Comment