"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Devotional for December 8

Christ Pantocrator (Savior of the World)
Savior

My favorite reference to use for the name Jesus, is "Savior".


Luke 2:11."For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord"  Peter 3:18. "..grow in spiritual strength and become better acquainted with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To him be all glory and splendid honor, both now and forever more."

There was a time in my life when I was recently divorced,   raising 3 children, working full time, and my life was in turmoil with sadness, anger, uncertainty, and feeling lost. My good friend Sharon and her husband Stan were strong Christian friends who took me under their wing and led me to church.

They reinforced the overall protection we receive from our Lord.  They taught me that HE is my personal Savior and that I needed to Let Go, and Let God guide me: to trust in my Savior who died for my sins.

Just knowing that Jesus is always with me is so comforting.

He truly is my Savior.

Carole Koval

No comments:

Post a Comment