"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hymns for Lent - Day 7

"I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

 Jesus, the life, the truth, the way,
In whom I now believe,
As taught by thee in fith I pray,
Expecting to receive.

Thy will by me on earth be done,
As by the powers above,
Who always see thee on thy throne,,
And glory in thy love.

I ask in confidence the grace,
That I may do thy will,
As angels who behold thy face,
And all thy words fulfill.

Surely I shall, the sinner I,
shall serve thee without fear;
If thou my nature sanctify
In answer to my prayer.

The Methodist Pocket Hymn-Book. New York: 
J. Soule and T. Mason Publishing Co., 1818.

No comments:

Post a Comment