"Through the power of Christ, we are learning to live in simplicity, thankfulness, contentment and
generosity in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana."

(IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, IT WILL GET BIGGER... AND EASIER TO VIEW.)

Friday, December 6, 2013

Advent Devotional for December 6th

What Christmas has and will mean to me

As a young child, to me the best part of Christmas was the anticipation of seeing the gifts I wanted under the tree on Christmas morning.

As a young teenager I accepted Jesus as my greatest gift and now in the last years of my life I look forward, when my time comes to "step out," to seeing my savior in a place where there is no pain or harm.

"Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man – the things that God has prepared for those who love Him." – I Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

What expectation – what glory! Under God’s Christmas tree.

Marti Olson


 

No comments:

Post a Comment